Internet Reality Check
5pm AEST on Wednesday 12 June 1996
Kurra's Bar - Hotel Kurrajong
This IRC had only about six people in attendance at the Hotel Kurrajong. The change from a Friday night to mid-week, doesn't appear to have met with favour.
However we had a few visitors from the Hotel School, as well.
- Rebecca Young, from Defence industrial relations (former Assistant Defence Web Administrator), wishing she brought her own hat.
- Monika Dubaj, Lecturer, Australian International Hotel School
- Jamie Wodetzki, copyright law guru at the Australian Council of Libraries and Information Services (ACLIS), also wondering why the hat.
- Kerry Webb, Director, Digital Library Projects, National Library of Australia and Rebecca
- Hotel Kurrajong's Head Chief, with the largest hat.
- Peter "Dry" Martini, GM of the hotel
See also: IRC Home Page
By Tom Worthington as part of the Australia This Minute project.